You've just found yet another useless website of some utterly unimportant individual of an amazingly primitive ape-descended life form living on a mostly harmless, utterly insignificant little green-blue planet orbiting a small unregarded yellow sun far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy.
Just in case you care: I am a hacker (before judging me evil, please take a couple of minutes and read about what a hacker really is ;-)) and interested in Free/Libre and Open Source Software (FLOSS) … amongst others.
I'm involved in a couple of FLOSS projects and activities, most notably:
- Debian: I maintain a few packages: see my QA page for details.
- collectd: besides taking care of the Debian packages, I'm a (more or less) active upstream developer.
- SysDB: I'm the initiator of the “System Database” project providing an Open Source daemon which aggregates system management and inventory information.
- I'm an active member of the Linux User Group “LUSC” (Linux User Schwabach): see my user page for more information.
- also, I support various FLOSS related events by giving talks or staffing booths.
- read more …
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary
Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. -- Benjamin Franklin
 from: “The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy” by Douglas Adams